I. The Information We Collect
II. How We Use the Information
- provide and communicate with you about the Services or your account with us, fulfill your requests regarding the Services, including without limitation requests for newsletters and notifications,
- respond to your inquiries, and notify you if you have won a contest,
- communicate with you about other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you,
- enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of our Services, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information,
- provide technical support for the Services,
- prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through the Services,
- protect the safety of our Users,
- customize or personalize ads, offers and content made available to you based on your visits to and/or usage of the Services or other online or mobile websites, applications, platforms, or services, and analyze the performance of those ads, offers and content, as well as your interaction with them,
- perform analysis regarding how you use the Services or any part thereof,
- When you provide information from your social media account, it can help enable us to do the following:
III. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose the Information as follows:
- To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that:
- conduct research and analytics;
- create content;
- provide customer, technical or operational support;
- conduct or support marketing;
- fulfill orders and user requests;
- handle payments;
- host our Services, forums, and online communities;
- administer contests;
- maintain databases;
- send or support online or mobile advertising;
- otherwise, support our Services.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request.
IV. Cookies and Other User and Ad-Targeting Technologies
To enhance your online experience, we and our partners use “cookies”, “web beacons” or other tracking technologies. Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences.
Syncing Cookies and Identifiers. We may work with our Partners to synchronize unique, anonymous identifiers in order to match our Partners’ uniquely coded user identifiers to our own.
V. Your Ad Choices
Advertising enables us to provide the rich content for which Services on the ForexPipsClub are known and to provide much of this content free of cost to our Users. Thus, we strive to provide you with ads that are relevant to you and for products, you may want.
When using a mobile application you may receive tailored in-application advertisements. Depending on your device, you may be able to reset your mobile device’s advertising identifier at any time by accessing the privacy settings on your mobile device. In addition, each operating system, iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices, and Windows for Microsoft devices, provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements.
VI. Updates & Effective Date